- Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags.
- Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to eighteen months.
- Biscuits can be stored in the refrigerator the night before you plan to bake them to defrost.
- STEP 1 Defrost biscuits enough to break apart. The biscuits do not need to be fully defrosted to reheat.
- STEP 2 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- STEP 3 Unwrap the biscuits and remove from plastic wrap. Let thaw just enough to un-stack.
- STEP 4 Un-stack and wrap completely on one layer in aluminum foil.
- STEP 5 Bake in an oven for 25-30 minutes. Open the foil for the last 3-5 minutes of baking so that the biscuit tops become crispy and golden brown.
- STEP 6 Don't forget to butter those biscuits! Brush the tops with melted butter.
- STEP 7 Let the biscuits rest for a couple of minutes before enjoying.
For the Shortcakes the only change in the above directions is the temperature—preheat oven to 350°F.
Now our biscuits are downright delicious right out of the oven, but here are a few ways we enjoy them best.
- Enjoy the Cinnamon biscuits in morning or at tea time with coffee or tea and an ambrosia or fruit salad.
- The Cheese and Buttermilk shine alone or filled with petite fried chicken and aioli or chicken or shrimp salad for tailgates or tea parties.
- The Country Ham is the perfect cocktail hors d’oeuvre – complementing champagne and spiced pecans.
- The Shortcakes are simply divine with lightly whipped cream and your favorite fruit.
- Please remember to butter your biscuits (no, we are not kidding) one pat per biscuit is perfection! (for the non-filled biscuits)