The Cocktail Ham Biscuits are just like the country ham biscuits only smaller—making them ideal for last minute cocktail parties! Using a secret family recipe, each biscuit is loaded with finely chopped artisanal Virginia country ham, Dijon mustard and butter for a Southern bite found at every traditional Charleston affair. Please remember country ham is cured in salt and meant to be salty!
- Each order includes up to 8 dozen biscuits
- 24 biscuits per package
- Biscuits are cocktail sized
- 4 dozen biscuits serves 24-40 people
- 6 dozen biscuits serves 36-50 people
- 8 dozen biscuits serves 50-65 people
- Each package weighs approximately 35 oz.
Instructions / Storage
Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags. Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to eighteen months. Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box. Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade Charleston treat.
For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this link
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Callie’s Charleston Biscuits ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.