Introducing Callie’s new Limited Edition Bourbon Maple Biscuit. Made by hand in small batches with no machinery whatsoever, the Bourbon Maple Biscuit uses Louisville, Kentucky based Pappy & Company’s Bourbon Barrel-Aged Pure Maple Syrup in the biscuit dough and is topped with sweet, creamy icing. All you need to do is heat these buttery biscuits and serve at any event—from tailgate to tea party!
- Each order includes up to 4 dozen Bourbon Maple Biscuits
- 12 biscuits per package
- 2 Dozen biscuits serves 8-10 people
- 4 Dozen biscuits serves *15-20 people
- Each package weighs approximately 15 oz.
Instructions / Storage
Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags. Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to eighteen months. Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box. Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade Charleston treat.
For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this linkDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Callie’s Charleston Biscuits ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.