Carrie Morey started this company with a simple goal: to make her mother’s unbelievably tender, buttery biscuits accessible across the country. In this cookbook, Carrie shares her modern approach to traditional Southern cooking in seventy-five recipes that pair classic Low-country fare with surprising twists for incredible results. Carrie guides you through the foundational techniques of Southern cooking to reveal how she developed her takes on favorite heritage dishes and how to take the fuss and huge time investment out of traditional dishes. She shares recipes passed down through generations, including Lemon Zest Cast Iron Fried Shrimp, Beef Stew with Herbed Sour Cream and BBQ Chicken Salad Biscuits. And her desserts are to die for like Mama’s Sour Cream Banana Pudding, Alex’s Chocolate Chess Pie and Blueberry and Peach Cobbler.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Callie’s Charleston Biscuits ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.