Mardi Gras King Cake Guts
Cinnamon Swirl Vanilla Cake from scratch with Chopped Pecans, our home made Cream Cheese frosting, Mardi Gras Sprinkles & of course a Plastic Baby
Sam Cade founded Cakeyall in 2012, as a way to bake for her friends while in business school. Her cakes were so successful that she decided to pursue a career in the dessert industry and moved to New York City to attend pastry school. Her wildly realistic and artistic custom cakes have become insanely popular, and she puts her cake scraps to good use with Cake Guts, a deconstructed cake in a jar!
This package includes 4, 8, or 12 jars of Mardi Gras King Cake Guts:
- Jars serve 1-2 people (each 8.5oz.)
- Choose to add gift packaging to your jars!
Add-on Gift Packaging Includes
- Personalized handwritten card insert
- Tissue paper with Cakeyall logo to be wrapped around each insulated mailer (sealed with a Cakeyall sticker)
- Special holiday tape used to seal the outside box
Cake Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Salt, Butter, Milk, Eggs, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Cream Cheese, Powdered Sugar, Pecans & Sprinkles
Instructions / Storage
- Cake jars ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and contents may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, serve or store cake jars in refrigerator or freezer
- Cake Jars can be stored on the counter up to 3 days, in the refrigerator up to 1 week, or frozen up to 1 month
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before eating
- Cakeyall ships Tuesday and Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.