At LA’s Cake Monkey we are reinventing your favorite childhood treats and making them even better than you ever imagined. Choose your own 12 Pack of our beautiful mini cakes!
- This package includes 12 Mini Cakes
- Each cake is approximately 2.5" round
- Choose your 4 favorite flavors!
- Chocolate Caramel Cake – Chocolate Brown Butter Cake with Housemade Caramel, Sea Salt, Dark Chocolate Buttercream and Carmelized Rice Krispies
- Black & White Cake – Chocolate Brown Butter Cake Layered with Tahitian Vanilla Buttercream and coated in Chocolate Cake Crumbs
- Cake Monkey Crunch Cake – Banana Cake with layers of Housemade Toffee Crunch and Milk Chocolate Buttercream
- Must Love Chocolate Cake – Chocolate Brown Butter Cake with Crunchy Valrhona Chocolate Pearls and Dark Chocolate Buttercream, Topped with Crumbled Honeycomb
- Raspberry Red Velvet Cake – Moist Red Velvet Cake with layers of Raspberry swirled Vanilla Frosting
- The Classic Cake – Vanilla Cake with Milk Chocolate Buttercream
- Vanilla Gorilla Cake – Vanilla Cake with Tahitian Vanilla Buttercream and Sugar Sparkles
- Huckleberry Forest Cake – Chocolate Brown Butter Cake with layers of Housemade Huckleberry Preserves and Maple Buttercream
- Pecan Dacquoise Cake – Brown Butter Cake with Caramel Buttercream and Pecan Dacquoise
- Coconut Cake – Brown Butter Cake with Housemade Caramel,Toasted Coconut and Shredded Coconut Frosting
- Confetti Cake – Vanilla Cake with Rainbow Sprinkles and Vanilla Buttercream
- Triple Berry Crumble Cake – Vanilla Cake with Housemade Strawberry, Blueberry and Raspberry Jams, Raspberry Crumble and Vanilla Buttercream
- Apple Crumble Cake – Yellow Cake with Cider Roasted Apple Filling, Crumble and Caramel Buttercream
- Chocolate Malt Cake – Vanilla AND Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Malt Buttercream and Salted Caramel Crunchy Pearls
- German Chocolate Cake – Chocolate Cake filled with layers of Coconut Custard and Pecan Feuilletine with Dulce de Leche Frosting
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival of the cakes, open the containers to make sure they are still frozen. If so, remove the plastic cake collars from the cakes and leave in a sealed box or container at room temperature until serving.
- If the cakes are not frozen when they arrive, place in the freezer for about an hour and then remove the plastic cake collars from the cakes. Only remove the cake collars when the cakes are frozen. If you remove them while the cakes are soft, it will damage the frosting.
- Enjoy the cakes at room temperature!
- Cakes can be stored at room temperature for 2 to 3 days or for up to 2 weeks in the fridge
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cake Monkey ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from California
Cake Monkey REVIEWS
Cake Monkey has the most delicious sweet goodies I have ever tasted. The only problem I have when I order these heavenly bakery items is that I eat them before bringing to my friend's homes. 😟🤣
Julie A. - Danville, CA
First time ordering the little cakes from Cake Monkey. They were excellent and a big hit!! Arrived in perfect condition too.
Karen R. - Los Olivos, CA
Neatly wrapped, tasty, chocolate did not melt, seemed fresh out of the oven.
Alison R. - New Port Richey, FL
Everything was so delicious. It was packed well so nothing was smashed. I would feel good about sending this as a gift.
Donnelle F. - Hoffman Estates, IL
I ordered the Cakewich gift pack for my family and they loved that the cakes were not overly sweet. The cakes are the perfect size to indulge but not overindulge.
Malynda D. - Vancouver, WA
What can I say about eating the most delicious sample cakes from Cake Monkey, other than I hate them for being SO DELICIOUS!!! I LITERALLY hide a few from family members (sorry, not sorry😒), so I can secretly come downstairs late at night and savor these unbelievable tasty cakes, you will never want to buy a pop tart or any dessert from supermarket or bakery after eating from Cake Monkey. I bake, and I am very particular about my desserts. The cake-like yodel from when you were young in the sampler pack is beyond delicious, forget Hostess or any Entenmann's, these cakes and toaster pastries are so amazing!! They come so fresh and are so delicious!!
Julie A. - Danville, CA
I purchased the sampler box. Every single item in the box was out of this world delicious!! I will definitely be ordering again. The packaging was awesome too!
Jill B. - San Diego, CA
It came as scheduled and was such an unexpected gift for my step-father who is the hardest person to buy for. He has already dug into the pies and said they were out of this world!
Lindsey L. - Houston, TX
I ordered cakewiches to my parents' cabin in Pennsylvania (that's in a pretty remote area mind you, I'm talking like a few steps short of off-the-grid) for my mom's birthday, and these unique deserts came all the way from Southern Cali. They showed up on time, still cold, and my mom was completely surprised. She was tickled and everything worked out perfectly. Can't thank you all enough!
Andrew B. - Spring Grove, PA
Wow!!! Fast as lightning getting to my home from California to Connecticut, ice packs still frozen in this ungodly heat and humidity. The cakes were perfect. Fresh and in perfect order. Definitely going to purchase more through you!!!!
Victoria R. - Coventry, CT
Very fresh cakes, a 12 pack, 3 different types of cakes. Super rich, even though they may appear modest in size, one cake lasts the day because it is so rich - one or two bites is plenty and decadent. It was definitely a treat I would not have thought of getting myself, but have really enjoyed as a birthday gift. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to give the gift of more than one kind of treat!
Shaun M. - Concrete, WA
As good tasting as it was tastefully packaged.
Patricia B. - Scottsdale, AZ
Cake monkey flavors are first rate! The Gluten free cakes and cookies are so incredible you don't miss the gluten! Truly Masterful!
Brian W. - Atoka, TN