This seasonal favorite is Cake Monkey’s best selling pie and LA Weekly recently named it the best pie in Los Angeles! Served at LA’s famed Umami Burger, their Cherry Almond Pie is filled with homemade frangipane and tart roasted cherries with sugar and Tahitian vanilla beans. But it’s the flaky, buttery crust that shatters with every bite that really sends us through the roof.
Each pie is approximately 9-inches in diameter and serves 8-10 people.
Instructions / Storage
- Remove the pie from the insulated container and bring to room temperature.
- Each pie is delicious at room temperature
- For best enjoyment, reheat the room temp pie in your oven for 10 minutes at 325 degrees
- The pie does should not be kept in the refrigerator and will keep at room temp for 3 – 4 days.
- For longer storage, you may keep it in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Cake Monkey ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.