When owner Mary Winslow left her publishing sales job and started baking in 2000, she never imagined she’d end up becoming one of Chicago’s top resources for spectacular sweets. Today, her “Damn Good Cookies,” “Jar’d” cakes and more have delighted fans from all over the country, including Martha Stewart!
Their shapes may be irregular and their names may be sassy, but there’s nothing ugly about these heavenly, whimsical truffles. Enjoy inventive flavors you can’t get anywhere else!
In 2000, Mary Winslow left her publishing sales job and started baking, but she never thought she would end up becoming one of Chicago’s top bakers. But like any great cake, her rise was slow and deliberate with outstanding results — she began by subletting a small area in a catering kitchen, but soon found herself in a bigger kitchen with a whole new line of pastries. Martha Stewart and countless others are fans of her chubby “Damn Good Cookies,” decadent “Jar’d” cakes, and “Ugly Truffles.”
This package includes 32 Assorted Truffles in a beautiful gift box. Flavors include:
- Bawdy Berry Chocolate – white chocolate ganache with champagne, strawberry liqueur, and wild strawberries surrounded by milk and white chocolate (gluten-free)
- Campy Chocolate – handmade marshmallow center surrounded by milk chocolate and rolled in smoke-infused toasted graham cracker crumbs
- Come Hither Honey Chocolate – honey-almond center surrounded by white chocolate and rolled in roasted almonds (gluten-free)
- Gordito Picante Chocolate – mexican chocolate warmed with chili spices and surrounded by milk chocolate and toasted corn tortillas (gluten-free)
- Hairy Coconut Chocolate – coconut ganache surrounded by white chocolate and rolled in toasted coconut (gluten-free)
- Homely Hazelnut Chocolate – praline ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate and rolled in toasted hazelnuts and feuilletine
- Loco Chocolate – bittersweet tequila ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate , topped with sea salt and lime zest salud! (gluten-free)
- Messed-Up Mocha Chocolate – milk chocolate espresso ganache surrounded by milk chocolate and dusted in cocoa (gluten-free)
- Morning After Merlot Chocolate – merlot ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate and rolled in red velvet cake crumbs
- Not in Mint Condition Chocolate – fresh mint white chocolate ganache surrounded by white chocolate and dusted with powdered sugar (gluten-free)
- Oozy Boozy Caramel Chocolate – creamy caramel center surrounded by brandy milk chocolate ganache and rolled in toasted pecans (gluten-free)
- Put Your Clothes on Chocolate – bittersweet chocolate ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate (gluten-free)
- Surly Stout Chocolate – stout ganache surrounded by milk chocolate and dusted with malt
- You Suck Lemon Chocolate – fresh lemon white chocolate ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate and dusted with powdered sugar (gluten-free)
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles are made to order and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer to enjoy later. Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.