Swanky Cookie Assortment
When owner Mary Winslow left her publishing sales job and started baking in 2000, she never imagined she’d end up becoming one of Chicago’s top resources for spectacular sweets. Today, her “Damn Good Cookies,” “Jar’d” cakes and more have delighted fans from all over the country, including Martha Stewart!
Your cookies should match your swanky soiree and this elegant spread is up to the task. As delicious as they are beautiful (and perfectly bite-sized), the cookies and their whimsical names, may even be a conversation starter.
- Choose between 24, 36 or 64 Swanky Cookies
- Cookies arrive individually wrapped in a beautiful git box with a ribbon
- Overprotective Pecans – cookie-coated salty pecan halves and bittersweet chocolate chips
- Percocious Peanut Butter – peanut butter cookie filled with white chocolate peanut butter cream and topped with a honey-roasted peanut
- Rockabye Raspberry – sugar cookie coated with vanilla sugar and filled with handmade raspberry conserve
- Controlling Coconut Cookies – buttery, crispy, coconut cookies surrounded by toasted coconut and generously dusted with powdered sugar
- Maternal Macadamia Nut Cookies – sugar cookie with macadamia nuts and a sprinkling of vanilla sugar
- Assorted Chubby Wubby Cookies – 24-pc includes Chocolate & Caramel Chubby Wubbies, 36-pc includes Chocolate, Caramel & Hazelnut Chubby Wubbies, 64-pc includes Chocolate, Caramel, Hazelnut, Peanut Butter, Mint & Raspberry Chubby Wubbies
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods are individually wrapped and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer to enjoy later. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.