Cake Chicago ships its famous truffles nationwide on Goldbelly! Cake Chicago’s “Damn Good Cookies,” “Jar’d” cakes, and more have delighted fans from all over the country, including Martha Stewart! Their shapes may be irregular and their names may be sassy, but there’s nothing ugly about these heavenly, whimsical truffles. The Living Dangerously Truffle Assortment is designed especially for the palate that craves a ride on the wild side or a rock star’s night out. These truffles are perfect if your taste buds are okay with not knowing where they’ve woken up the next morning. No “walk of shame.”
In 2000, Mary Winslow left her publishing sales job and started baking, but she never thought she would end up becoming one of Chicago’s top bakers. But like any great cake, her rise was slow and deliberate with outstanding results — she began by subletting a small area in a catering kitchen, but soon found herself in a bigger kitchen with a whole new line of pastries. Martha Stewart and countless others are fans of her chubby “Damn Good Cookies,” decadent “Jar’d” cakes, and “Ugly Truffles.”
This package includes 18 Assorted Truffles in a beautiful gift box. 2 each of the following flavors:
- Gordito Picante Chocolate – mexican chocolate warmed with chili spices and surrounded by milk chocolate and toasted corn tortillas (gluten free)
- Loco Chocolate – bittersweet tequila ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate , topped with sea salt and lime zest salud! (gluten free)
- Messed-Up Mocha Chocolate – milk chocolate espresso ganache surrounded by milk chocolate and dusted in cocoa (gluten free)
- Surly Stout Chocolate – stout ganache surrounded by milk chocolate and dusted with malt
- Morning After Merlot Chocolate – merlot ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate and rolled in red velvet cake crumbs
- Oozy Boozy Caramel Chocolate – creamy caramel center surrounded by brandy milk chocolate ganache and rolled in toasted pecans (gluten free)
- Put Your Clothes on Chocolate – bittersweet chocolate ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate (gluten free)
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles are made to order and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer to enjoy later. Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.