"Down to Earth" Assorted Ugly Truffles - 18 Pack
When owner Mary Winslow left her publishing sales job and started baking in 2000, she never imagined she’d end up becoming one of Chicago’s top resources for spectacular sweets. Today, her “Damn Good Cookies,” “Jar’d” cakes and more have delighted fans from all over the country, including Martha Stewart!
Their shapes may be irregular and their names may be sassy, but there’s nothing ugly about these heavenly, whimsical truffles. Down to Earth Truffle Assortment…perfectly practical. Just like the type of guy you’d take home to meet mom and dad, this collection is drama free, completely stable, and doesn’t spend more time getting ready than you do. Snuggle up to your favorite flavors.
This package includes 18 Assorted Truffles in a beautiful gift box. 2 each of the following flavors:
- Put Your Clothes on Chocolate – bittersweet chocolate ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate (gluten free)
- Homely Hazelnut Chocolate – praline ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate and rolled in toasted hazelnuts and feuilletine
- Bawdy Berry Chocolate – white chocolate ganache with champagne, strawberry liqueur, and wild strawberries surrounded by milk and white chocolate (gluten free)
- Come Hither Honey Chocolate – honey-almond center surrounded by white chocolate and rolled in roasted almonds (gluten free)
- Campy Chocolate – handmade marshmallow center surrounded by milk chocolate and rolled in smoke-infused toasted graham cracker crumbs
- Hairy Coconut Chocolate – coconut ganache surrounded by white chocolate and rolled in toasted coconut (gluten free)
- Not in Mint Condition Chocolate – fresh mint white chocolate ganache surrounded by white chocolate and dusted with powdered sugar (gluten free)
- You Suck Lemon Chocolate – fresh lemon white chocolate ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate and dusted with powdered sugar (gluten free)
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles are made to order and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer to enjoy later. Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.