When owner Mary Winslow left her publishing sales job and started baking in 2000, she never imagined she’d end up becoming one of Chicago’s top resources for spectacular sweets. Today, her “Damn Good Cookies,” “Jar’d” cakes and more have delighted fans from all over the country, including Martha Stewart!
The perfect way to get to know Cake’s inventive and whimsical goodies! From cookies, to truffles, to brownies, this extensive package will delight anyone with a discerning sweet tooth.
- This package includes 26 Assorted Treats
- Items arrive individually wrapped in a beautiful git box with a ribbon
- 12 Swanky Cookies – 2 chubby wubby chocolate, 2 controlling coconut, 2 maternal macadamia nut, 2 precocious peanut butter, 2 rockabye raspberry, 2 overprotective pecan
- 8 Assorted Brownies – 2 Cuadrado, 2 e=mc2 Brownies, 2 Fair and Square & 2 Square One
- 6 Ugly Truffles – Flavors include: 1 morning after merlot, 1 put your clothes on chocolate (gluten free), 1 homely hazelnut, 1 oozy boozy caramel (gluten free), 1 you suck lemon (gluten free), 1 hairy coconut (gluten free)
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods are individually wrapped and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer to enjoy later. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.