When owner Mary Winslow left her publishing sales job and started baking in 2000, she never imagined she’d end up becoming one of Chicago’s top resources for spectacular sweets. Today, her “Damn Good Cookies,” “Jar’d” cakes and more have delighted fans from all over the country, including Martha Stewart!
Chocolate every which way—the perfect gift for those proud to admit they may have a problem.
- This package includes 43 Assorted Treats
- Items arrive individually wrapped in a beautiful git box with a ribbon
- 16 Chubby Wubbies – 4 Caramel, 4 Chocolate, 2 Raspberry, 2 Mint, 2 Peanut Butter, 2 Hazelnut
- 8 Square One Brownies – Classic, fudgy chocolate brownie
- 10 Loose Ends – Crisp brownie edges from classic fudgy brownies
- 9 Ugly Truffles – Flavors include: you suck lemon, put your clothes on chocolate, homely hazelnut, messed up mocha, morning after merlot, hairy coconut, not in mint condition, oozy boozy caramel, gordito picante
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods are individually wrapped and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer to enjoy later. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.