Go all out with your inner Cajun for thanksgiving this a feast of Turducken, Turkporken and and honey glazed ham.
Each package serves approximately 25 people and includes:
- 1 Small Turducken with Cajun Cornbread stuffing weighs 10-12 lbs
- 1 Small Turporken with Cajun Cornbread stuffing weighs 8-10 lbs
- 1 Ham 5-7 lbs – choose from Honey Glazed or Cajun Honey Glazed
Instructions / Storage
Turduckens arrive frozen and can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months upon arrival. When ready to eat, place in a pan & thaw in the refrigerator approximately 3 days prior to cooking. Remove plastic wrap. Bake breast down at 375°F for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or to internal temperature is above 165°F.
Thawing Instructions: Turduckens take 3 days to thaw in the refrigerator or they can be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours.
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.