For someone that’s looking to go a little slimmer for the holidays, Cajun Ed’s makes a mighty fine turken—a turkey stuffed with a chicken and loaded with smoky andouille cornbread stuffing. Serve this at your Thanksgiving table and be the master of roasted meat.
Since opening in 1998, Cajun Ed’s has been serving some of the best Cajun food in existence, made by real Cajuns. Ed Richard set up shop decades ago because he missed the Cajun dishes he grew up enjoying. Since then, Cajun Ed’s has been producing Cajun classics like Cajun stuffed turducken, turporken, and boudin stuffed turkeys.
- Each Cajun Turken with Andouille Cornbread Stuffing weighs 8lbs
- Serves approximately 10 people
Instructions / Storage
- Turken is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove Turducken from the packaging and place it in the freezer
- Turken can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- When ready to eat, place in a pan and thaw in the refrigerator for approximately 3 days prior to cooking
- Turken can also be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove plastic wrap
- Bake Turken for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or until the internal temperature is above 165 degrees
- Cajun Ed’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.