Cajun Ed’s Specialty Meats ships its famous turporken nationwide on Goldbelly! What happens when you stuff a pig and a chicken into a turkey? Deliciousness ensues. Prove your mastery over roasting meats with this turporken: deboned turkey stuffed with boneless pork and chicken. A layer of Cajun cornbread stuffing is added between each layer of meat and special seasoning is sprinkled over the top. Get a taste of turkey, pork, chicken, and stuffing all in one bite!
Since opening in 1998, Cajun Ed’s has been serving some of the best Cajun food in existence, made by real Cajuns. Ed Richard set up shop decades ago because he missed the Cajun dishes he grew up enjoying. Since then, Cajun Ed’s has been producing Cajun classics like Cajun stuffed turducken, turporken, and boudin stuffed turkeys.
The size and weight of individual turporken will vary. The turporken you receive may be larger or smaller than specified.
This package serves 18-20 people and includes
- 1 Large Turporken (14 lbs.)
Turporken – Turkey, Chicken, Pork, Beef, Cornmeal, Flour, Turkey Giblets, Soybean Oil, Onion, Milk, Seasoning Rub (Salt, Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder), Water, Bell Pepper, Eggs, Cornstarch, Sugar, Onion Tops, Kitchen Bouquet (Caramel, Vegetable Base, Water, Carrots, Onion, Celery, Parsnips, Turnips, Salt, Parsley, Spices), Sodium Benzoate (Less Than 0.1% to Preserve Freshness) and Sulfating Agents), Celery, Baking Powder, Seasoning Mix (Salt, Red Pepper, Paprika, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder), Salt, Parsley Flakes. Allergens: Egg, Milk, and Soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Turporken is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove Turporken from the packaging and place it in the freezer
- Turporkens can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- When ready to eat, place in a pan and thaw in the refrigerator for approximately 3 days prior to cooking
- Turporkens can also be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove plastic wrap
- Bake Turporken for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or until the internal temperature is above 165 degrees
- Cajun Ed’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.