What happens when you stuff a pig and a chicken into a turkey? Deliciousness ensues. Prove your mastery over roasting meats with this deboned turkey stuffed with boneless pork and chicken. A layer of Cajun cornbread stuffing is added between each layer of meat and Hebert’s special seasoning is sprinkled over the top. Get a taste of turkey, pork, chicken and stuffing all in one bite!
- Each Small Turporken weighs 8-10 lbs
- Serves approximately 10-12 people
Instructions / Storage
- Turporken is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove Turporken from the packaging and place it in the freezer
- Turporkens can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- When ready to eat, place in a pan and thaw in the refrigerator for approximately 3 days prior to cooking
- Turporkens can also be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove plastic wrap
- Bake Turporken for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or until the internal temperature is above 165 degrees
- Cajun Ed’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.