Cajun Ed’s Specialty Meats ships its famous turducken nationwide on Goldbelly! This Frankenfowl is not just the stuff of legends. Prove your mastery over roasting meats with this deboned turkey stuffed with a boneless duck and chicken. A layer of Cajun cornbread stuffing is added between each bird and special seasoning is sprinkled over the top. Get a taste of turkey, duck, chicken, and stuffing all in one bite!
Cajun Ed’s brings you some of the best Cajun food in America, made by real Cajuns. Founded by Ed Richard in 1998, Cajun Ed’s has become renowned for Cajun classics like Cajun stuffed turducken, turporken, and boudin stuffed turkeys.
- Each Small Turducken weighs 10-11 lbs
- Serves approximately 10-12 people
Instructions / Storage
- Turducken is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove Turducken from the packaging and place it in the freezer
- Turduckens can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- When ready to eat, place in a pan and thaw in the refrigerator for approximately 3 days prior to cooking
- Turduckens can also be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove plastic wrap
- Bake Turducken for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or until the internal temperature is above 165 degrees
- Cajun Ed’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.