This Frankenfowl is not just the stuff of legends. Prove your mastery over roasting meats with this deboned turkey stuffed with a boneless duck and chicken. A layer of Cajun cornbread stuffing is added between each bird and Hebert’s special seasoning is sprinkled over the top. Get a taste of turkey, duck, chicken and stuffing all in one bite!
- Each Small Turducken weighs 10-11 lbs
- Serves approximately 10-12 people
Instructions / Storage
Turduckens arrive frozen and can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months upon arrival. When ready to eat, place in a pan & thaw in the refrigerator approximately 3 days prior to cooking. Remove plastic wrap. Bake breast down at 375°F for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or to internal temperature is above 165°F.
Thawing Instructions: Turduckens take 3 days to thaw in the refrigerator or they can be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours.
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.