Available January 25th – February 22nd
We know the way to our Panna family’s heart: chunks. We decided to put together a pack of flavors that play with chunks — housemade biscotti (our favorite cookie), candied pecans (our favorite house mixin), toffee, cookie dough…there’s a good range here of chunks that represent what we’ve been up to in the Panna kitchen! All paired unexpectedly and deliciously with flavors and ice cream bases spun no more than 4 days before shipping out to you.
Inspired by the cafes and gelaterias of Rome, which are a ubiquitous part of daily life in the eternal city, Caffè Panna is Hallie Meyer’s love letter to ice cream and Italy. Open morning till night, they churn every ice cream flavor onsite daily using the finest ingredients. Fresh fruits are sourced from their neighbors at the Union Square Greenmarket and specialty ingredients are imported from Italy. You can taste the difference!
This package includes 6 pints of Ice Cream:
- Banilla Killa Heilala vanilla bean and fresh banana ice cream with candied Nilla wafers and a deep butterscotch caramel. Big Banoffee vibes!
- Sweet Dough – Callebaut Chocolate chip studded brown sugar and Heilala vanilla bean ice cream with chunks of salted chocolate chip cookie dough. The base has molasses notes that bring out the depth in the dough that @SweetDoughNYC makes for us!
- Frutti di Biscotti – Panna-enriched sweet cream is the backdrop to chunks of our housemade hazelnut biscotti and Marco Colzani’s Frutti di Bosco preserves, imported and made with Italian wildberries. For this pint, we only bake the cookies once (instead of twice as is traditional with ours and most BIscotti). The hazelnuts are from Terra delle Nocciole, a small nut grower located in Piemonte, Italy. Three fantastic Italian products in one pint!
- Chunky Velvet – Coconutty cream cheese ice cream made with coconut cream and flecked with shards of Amano chocolate for a cocoa punch, plus Red Velvet chunks from our friends at @Blondery and — maybe our favorite house mixin here at Caffè Panna — candied pecans.
- You Win – Everything you always ask for. So we obliged. Just promise you’ll still let us make other flavors. Milk chocolate ice cream with marshmallow swirl, caramel swirl, oreo brittle, and obviously Reese’s cups. Enjoy.
- Wholly Cannoli – A wholly cannoli experience. Our favorite Italian bakery in NYC is Settepani Bakery and their cannolis are superb! The base ice cream of this pint is kissed with Sicilian pistachios, and mascarpone for added richness. Then we swirl in cannoli filling and freshly baked pistachio coated cannoli shells."
Make it a Sundae?
Choose to add extra fixings to make your pack a Sundae Kit!
- Graham Crunch Topping – Housemade buttery graham cracker brittle
- 1 box Italian Imported Panna – This cream is Imported from Piemonte Italy and will produce the best whipped cream you’ve ever had
- Banilla Killa – Cream, Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Bananas, Vanilla Beans, Nilla Cookies, Butter, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt
- Sweet Dough – Cream, Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Sweet Dough Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (Contains Gluten and Eggs), Vanilla Beans, Molasses, Callebaut Chocolate Chips, Trapani Sea Salt
- You Win – Cream, Milk, Sugar, Cocoa, Corn Syrup, Brown Sugar, Butter, Egg Whites, Oreos (Contains Gluten), Reese’s Cups (Contains Nuits), Sea Salt
- Frutti Di Biscotti – Cream, Panna, Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Flour, Butter, Eggs, Piemontese Hazelnuts, Baking Powder, Raspberries, Wild Blueberries, Red Currants, Sea Salt
- Wholly Cannoli – Cream, Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Fresh Mascarpone, Sicilian Pistachios, Callebaut Chocolate Chips, Orange Peel, Settepani Cannoli Shells (Contains Gluten), Coconut Oil, Sea Salt
- Chunky Velvet – Cream, Milk, Sugar, Cream Cheese, Coconut Puree, Pecans, Brown Sugar, Butter, Red Velvet Blondery (Contains Gluten and Eggs), Amano Dos Rios Chocolate, butter, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, unbleached flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, red beet powder, salt, cream cheese, confectioners sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Ice cream may be kept frozen for up to 2 months.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer 5 mins before serving
- Assemble your sundae
- Caffè Panna ships Tuesday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.