Caffe Palermo ships its famous cannoli nationwide on Goldbelly! Situated in lower Manhattan, Little Italy is where New Yorkers go when they crave traditional, rich, homestyle Italian cuisine. So, when New Yorkers are heading straight to Caffe Palermo, you know their cannoli are a must-try.
There’s a reason people know “Baby John” DeLutro as the “Cannoli King.” Opened in 1973, DeLutro’s Caffe Palermo in Little Italy has been producing what many believe to be the best cannoli in New York. Made with only the highest-quality ingredients, Caffe Palermo’s cannoli are wonderfully flaky and crisp on the outside with an impossibly creamy sweet center. Caffe Palermo has been voted the “#1 Best Cannoli in NY” by the New York Daily News.
This package includes everything you need to make 12 Mini Cannoli
- 12 Mini Cannoli Shells (each 3" – 3.5")
- 12 oz. bag of Cannoli Cream with Mini Chocolate Chips
Ricotta, Sugar, Vanilla, Choc Chips, Cinnamon
Instructions / Storage
- Cannoli kits ship frozen with dry ice, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Cannoli kit arrives ready to assemble.
- Upon arrival, store cannoli cream in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cannoli cream lasts up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 2 months in the freezer.
- Allow cannoli cream to thaw.
- Pipe cannoli cream into shells.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Caffee Palermo ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.