Caffe Palermo ships its Cheesecake Cones nationwide on Goldbelly! These hand-rolled cones are made with butter, sugar, and almonds and are filled with a creamy New York Cheesecake.
There’s a reason people know “Baby John” DeLutro as the “Cannoli King.” Opened in 1973, DeLutro’s Caffe Palermo in Little Italy has been producing what many believe to be the best cannoli in New York. Made with only the highest-quality ingredients, Caffe Palermo’s cannoli are wonderfully flaky and crisp on the outside with an impossibly creamy sweet center. Caffe Palermo has been voted the “#1 Best Cannoli in NY” by the New York Daily News.
This package serves 12 people and includes 4 large Almond Cheesecake Cones
- Each cone measures approx. 6″ × 1.5″ and weighs 0.25 oz.
Cream Cheese, Palm Oil, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached, Almonds, Corn Syrup, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecake Cones ship frozen with dry ice, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store Cheesecake Cones in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Caffee Palermo ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.