One of the most sacred tenets of Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group is their devotion to the Farm-To-Table movement. While this is perhaps a new concept for Americans, it’s baked right into Italian cuisine. This Ciambellone is a rich, Italian-style bundt cake with a lemon glaze.
As part of Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Caffe Marchio honors the Roman tradition of delicious coffee in an energetic and convivial environment. Conceived as a heartfelt and fun experience, this standing coffee shop achieves the impossible: making New Yorkers slow down and smell the coffee. Since opening in 2017, their quintessential Roman breakfast pastries and tasty sandwiches have offered frantic city dwellers a solo escape and the feel of a Mediterranean escape. Who doesn’t love a quick vacation with their croissant?
This package serves 10-12 people and includes an 11" Ciambellone
Flour, Sugar, Salt Baking Powder, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Eggs, Yogurt, Mascarpone Cheese, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest, Vanilla Extract, Powdered Sugar, Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice, Corn Syrup
Instructions / Storage
- Ciambellone arrives ready to enjoy
- May be stored in an airtight container for 5-7 days at room temperature
- It may also be stored frozen, well wrapped and airtight for up to 2 months
- Caffè Marchio ships Tuesday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.