Byrd’s bite-sized cookies have become a Savannah Staple. Choose 6 pounds of your favorite flavors from their southern classics and all-American favorites!
In 1924, Benjamin Tillman “Pop” Byrd, Sr. began baking small batches of Scotch oatmeal cookies at his bakery in Savannah, Georgia. He would pack the cookies in wooden crates and personally deliver them to neighborhood markets in his Ford Model T. In 1929, he opened a bakery called Byrd’s Famous Cookies. The fourth generation runs the cookie shop today offering an expanded line-up of cookies, including Key Lime Coolers, Benne Wafers, and Georgia Peach cookies. Byrd’s Key Lime Cooler was the first cookie to ever win the Dessert of the Year award at the NASFT Fancy Food Show.
Choose six 1 lb. cookie packages of your choice from flavors:
- Scotch Oatmeal
- Key Lime Coolers
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Benne Wafers
- Georgia Peach Cookies
- Cinnamon and Sugar
- Lemon Tarts
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Almond Shortbread
- Cheddar Pecan
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip
- Gluten Free Key Lime Cooler
- Byrd’s Famous Cookies ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.