Simply the best chocolate rugelach on the market. This rugelach dough is a combination of creamy AAA butter, cream cheese, sugar, flour, and chocolate. Made in a Nut-free & Sesame-free facility.
One of the oldest bakeries in northern New Jersey, Teaneck’s Butterflake Bakery is known for their amazing Kosher delicacies like their flavored challahs, authentic Jewish rye bread, and meltaway cakes. Everything is hand-made from scratch and many of the recipes have been handed down since the bakery opened in 1947.
Yoshon / Pas Yisroel / Peanut Free / Pareve
All items are Kosher.
This package includes Chocolate Rugelach Tin (1 lb.)
- Each Tin contains approx. 10-14 pieces
- Rugelach measures 2″ × 2″
Rugelach – Sugar, Butter, Cream cheese, Flour, Vanilla Flavor (Natural & Artificial) Lemon Flavor, Salt
Filling – Cocoa, Chocolate Paste, Sugar
Allergens – Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Rugelachs arrive ready to enjoy
- Rugelachs may be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month
- Butterflake Bakery ships Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.