This apple cake is moist and delicious with the perfect amount of sweetness and spice – plus large chunks of apple and Streusel Topping . Your guest will wonder how this can be Passover cake it is it’s so good!
Opened in 1947, Butterflake Bakery in Teaneck, N.J. is one of the oldest bakeries in northern New Jersey. The kosher bakery is famous for their legendary challah, authentic Jewish rye bread, and meltaway cakes. Everything is hand-made from scratch and many of the recipes have been handed down since the bakery’s establishment.
Each package serves 6-8 people and includes a 6" Heavy Apple Cake
Made with No Gluten in a Nut free Facility
Strictly Kosher For Passover
Whole eggs, Sugar, Invert syrup,Potato starch, Non-Hydrogenated Shortening, Kernal Paste, Fresh Sliced apples Natural and artificial Vanilla, Lemon & Orange, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove item from packaging and place in refrigerator or freezer.
- May be frozen for up to 3 Months
- Thaw before serving
- Butterflake Bakery ships Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.