Butterflake’s seasonal treats are in! These are their popular chocolate hamantaschen covered in chocolate with chocolate sprinkles. Butterflake Bakery is a kosher and nut free bakery.
Opened in 1947, Butterflake Bakery in Teaneck, N.J. is one of the oldest bakeries in northern New Jersey. The kosher bakery is famous for their legendary challah, authentic Jewish rye bread, and meltaway cakes. Everything is hand-made from scratch and many of the recipes have been handed down since the bakery’s establishment.
1 lb package. Estimated 14-16 cookies per pound. Butterflake Bakery is Kosher and nut free. Supervised by RCBC
Instructions / Storage
- Hamantaschen arrive ready to enjoy!
- Hamantaschen may be stored in the container it arrives in for 2 weeks after receiving.
- Butterflake Bakery ships Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.