Layers of Multicolor sponge cake complemented with layers of rich chocolate buttercream, coated in a sweet hard vanilla shell with a rainbow drizzle. Made in a nut-free and sesame-free facility.
One of the oldest bakeries in northern New Jersey, Teaneck’s Butterflake Bakery is known for their amazing Kosher delicacies like their flavored challahs, authentic Jewish rye bread, and meltaway cakes. Everything is hand-made from scratch and many of the recipes have been handed down since the bakery opened in 1947.
Yoshon / Pas Yisroel / Peanut Free / Pareve
All items are Kosher.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 7-Layer Rainbow Cake
- Each Cake measures 5″ × 4″ × 3″ and weighs approx. 1 lb.
7-Layer Rainbow – Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Sugar, Water, Soybean Oil And Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Baking Powder, Artificial Flavors & Colors, Salt
Allergens – Egg, Soybean Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Cake arrives frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Cake may be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the fridge for 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month
- Butterflake Bakery ships Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.