Butterflake Bakery ships its legendary challah nationwide on Goldbelly! Butterflake’s award-winning round challahs have been handmade for over 60 years at their bakery in New Jersey. Get a taste of Butterflake Bakery’s legendary chocolate chip challahs in this 3-pack, perfect for group sharing. Butterflake Bakery is a kosher, peanut-free bakery.
Opened in 1947, Butterflake Bakery in Teaneck, N.J. is one of the oldest bakeries in northern New Jersey. The kosher bakery is famous for their legendary challah, authentic Jewish rye bread, and meltaway cakes. Everything is hand-made from scratch and many of the recipes have been handed down since the bakery’s establishment.
Yoshon / Pas Yisroel / Peanut Free / Pareve
All items are Kosher.
This package includes 3 loaves of round chocolate chip challah.
Instructions / Storage
- Challahs arrive ready to enjoy
- Challahs may be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Butterflake Bakery ships Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.