Limited Edition Pumpkin Walnut Kolachi Roll
Available for a limited time only
Kolachi, a butter dough pastry rolled up with a variety of sweet & creamy fillings, is an Eastern European delicacy, enjoyed on holidays, for breakfast, as a snack, or as an evening treat. This Pumpkin Walnut Kolachi is the perfect way to ring in the fall! Real pumpkin, fresh ground walnuts, sweet cream buttery dough & our secret pumpkin pie spice blend… filling our bakery with the irresistible smell of pumpkin pie, hot out of the oven!
Butter Maid Bakery is one of the Midwest’s longest-running bakeries, going strong since founder Dimitri Naumoff emigrated from the Old Country to Youngstown, Ohio, in 1903 and brought his ample baking skills with him. After several moves and name changes, his son, Nicholas, opened Butter Maid Bakery in Boardman in 1955, and today it’s run by fifth-generation Naumoffs, who use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients they can find to turn out a huge variety of baked goods and sweets.
This package serves 12 people and includes 1 Pumpkin Walnut Kolachi.
- Each Kolachi is 14" and weighs 1 lb.
- Average Kolachi roll slices are 1/2" – 1"
Pumpkin Walnut – Walnuts, Untreated Wheat Flour, Sugar, Water, Pumpkin, Water, Butter, Eggs, Cinnamon, Ginger, Milk, Natural Spices, Salt, Yeast
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives ready to enjoy
- Serve Kolachi Rolls at room temperature or warmed
- For optimum freshness, freeze Kolachi Rolls upon arrival and thaw at room temperature overnight, or several hours before serving.
- Kolachi Rolls can be frozen up to 6 months
- Kolachi Rolls arrive individually wrapped in freezer-ready branded gift boxes
- Slice Kolachi Rolls
- Place on a plate in the microwave
- Heat on high for 15-20 second intervals, until desired temperature is reached.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Butter Maid Bakery ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.