These pecan tarts start with a buttery crust, which is filled with rich and creamy caramel and topped with freshly crushed and toasted pecans.
Butter Maid Bakery is one of the Midwest’s longest-running bakeries, going strong since founder Dimitri Naumoff emigrated from the Old Country to Youngstown, Ohio, in 1903 and brought his ample baking skills with him. After several moves and name changes, his son, Nicholas, opened Butter Maid Bakery in Boardman in 1955, and today it’s run by fifth-generation Naumoffs, who use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients they can find to turn out a huge variety of baked goods and sweets.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 24 Pecan Tarts.
- Each package is 11 oz.
- Tarts arrive in branded packaging
Sugar, Flour, Butter, Margarine, Pecans, Egg, Milk, Water, Corn Syrup, Sea Salt, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Sorbate & Benzoic Acid (Preservatives). Allergen Warning: Contains Pecans, Wheat, Milk, Egg & Soy. Our Bakery Uses Peanuts & Tree Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives ready to enjoy
- For optimum freshness, freeze until use, thaw at room temperature overnight, or several hours before serving.
- Tarts can be stored on countertop for up to 14 days, frozen up to 6 months, or refrigerated up to 30 days
- Butter Maid Bakery ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.