Apricot Kolachi Cookies - 14 Pack
Sweet, gooey, and slightly tart apricot butter, wrapped in a tender, melt-in-your-mouth, old fashioned sweet cream butter cookie! This recipe includes a secret ingredient — sour cream — for an extra-delicate texture and pleasingly tangy flavor.
Butter Maid Bakery is one of the Midwest’s longest-running bakeries, going strong since founder Dimitri Naumoff emigrated from the Old Country to Youngstown, Ohio, in 1903 and brought his ample baking skills with him. After several moves and name changes, his son, Nicholas, opened Butter Maid Bakery in Boardman in 1955, and today it’s run by fifth-generation Naumoffs, who use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients they can find to turn out a huge variety of baked goods and sweets.
This package serves 5-6 people and includes 14 Apricot Kolachi Cookies.
- Each Kolachi cookie is 3"
- Each package contains 10 oz. of cookies
Untreated Wheat Flour, Butter, Eggs, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Milk Solids, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Sorbate), Sugar, Sea Salt. Filling: Water, Sugar, Dried Apricots (Sulfur Dioxide), Corn Starch And 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Citric Acid, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Propionate, Sodium Benzoate), Color Added. Allergen Warning: Contains Wheat, Egg & Milk. Our Bakery Uses Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Soy. Warning: May Contain Apricot Pit Or Pit Fragments.
Instructions / Storage
- Product arrives ready to enjoy
- For optimum freshness, freeze until use, and thaw at room temperature overnight, or several hours before serving.
- Cookies can be stored on countertop for up to 7 days.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Cookies last frozen up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Butter Maid Bakery ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.