Clothespin Cookies - 24 Pack
These are flaky, soft puff pastry cookies, filled with sweet buttercream and covered with powdered sugar.
Butter Maid Bakery is one of the Midwest’s longest-running bakeries, going strong since founder Dimitri Naumoff emigrated from the Old Country to Youngstown, Ohio, in 1903 and brought his ample baking skills with him. After several moves and name changes, his son, Nicholas, opened Butter Maid Bakery in Boardman in 1955, and today it’s run by fifth-generation Naumoffs, who use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients they can find to turn out a huge variety of baked goods and sweets.
This package serves 5-6 people and includes 24 Clothespin cookies.
- Cookies are 2" long
- Each package of cookies weighs 10 oz.
- Cookies arrive in branded packaging
Puff Pastry Dough (Flour, Margarine, Water, Sea Salt), Sugar, Flour, Butter, Egg Whites, Corn Starch, Calcium Alginate, Gum Tragacanth, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives). Allergen Warning: Contains Wheat, Egg & Soy. Our Bakery Uses Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Milk
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives ready to enjoy
- For optimum freshness, freeze until use, thaw at room temperature overnight, or several hours before serving.
- Cookies can be stored on countertop for up to 14 days, or frozen up to 6 months
- Do not refrigerate
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Butter Maid Bakery ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.