These gourmet chocolate chip cookies are super soft, rich, gooey, and melt-in-your-mouth! They’re truly unique, and millions have been sent to servicemen and women overseas.
Butter Maid Bakery is one of the Midwest’s longest-running bakeries, going strong since founder Dimitri Naumoff emigrated from the Old Country to Youngstown, Ohio, in 1903 and brought his ample baking skills with him. After several moves and name changes, his son, Nicholas, opened Butter Maid Bakery in Boardman in 1955, and today it’s run by fifth-generation Naumoffs, who use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients they can find to turn out a huge variety of baked goods and sweets.
This package serves 5-6 people and includes 12 Chocolate Chip cookies.
- Each package of cookies weighs 12 oz.
- Cookies arrive in branded packaging
Flour, Semi-sweet Chocolate, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Baking Soda. Allergen Warning: Contains Wheat, Egg & Soy. Our Bakery Uses Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Milk.
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives ready to enjoy
- For optimum freshness, freeze until use, thaw at room temperature overnight, or several hours before serving.
- Cookies can be stored on countertop for up to 14 days, or frozen up to 6 months
- Do not refrigerate
- Butter Maid Bakery ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.