Double Brainburner Vegan Burger Kit for 4
Double the patties, double the cheese! This kit includes essential ingredients to make four doubles of Burgerlords’ specialty collaboration burgers with their good friends at Braindead. This sandwich features Burgerlords’ original burger topped with jalapeño chips, chopped chilies, garlic aioli, and Follow Your Heart Provolone served on a classic style sponge bun.
This isn’t your garden-variety veggie burger: with ingredients including barley, mushrooms, kombu, nuts, miso, and a slew of fresh vegetables and a special spice blend, this patty is an absolute umami bomb, packed with flavor. One bite and you’ll understand why it was named one of LA’s essential burgers by Eater LA and one of America’s best burgers by the Wall Street Journal.
Burgerlords is a classic California-style burger joint, with one major difference: it’s completely vegan. Founder Frederick Guerrero and his team set out to create a burger patty made entirely in-house using only grains and vegetables inspired by the nostalgic garden-style burgers they grew up on. After years of research, taste testing and experimentation, they finally settled on the perfect recipe, and in 2020 the super-popular five year-old restaurant — which had previously sold both vegan and non-vegan offerings — relaunched with a completely vegan menu.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 8 Vegan Burger Patties (each 3.5 oz.)
- 4 Braindead buns
- Garlic Aioli (8 oz.)
- Chopped Chillies (8 oz.)
- 8 Slices of Follow Your Heart Vegan Provolone Cheese
- Bag of Jalapeño Chips (2 oz.)
- Choose to add Fancy Ranch or Sunburn Hot Sauce!
- Homemade Patty Barley, Water, Kombu, Soy Sauce, Dried Shiitake, Eggplant, Miso, Agave, Stock Powder, Tomato Paste, Apple Cider Vinegar, Onion, Garlic, Carrot, Mushroom, Celery, Leek, Red Bell Pepper, Pepper, Cumin, Cayenne, Paprika. Oil, Cashew, Garbanzo, Nutritional Yeast, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Panko
- Follow Your Heart Provolone Cheese Slices (Filtered Water, Coconut Oil, Modified Potato and Corn Starches, Potato Starch, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor (plants sources), Olive Extract, Beta Carotene for Color)
- “Dirty” Potato Chips (Potatoes, Oil, Salt, Dextrose, Potato Starch, Jalapeno Pepper Powder, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Onion, Corn Starch, Dehydrated Garlic, Citric Acid, Extractive of paprika, Spice Extractive)
- Braindead Branded Buns Potato Flour
- Fancy Ranch: Veganaise, Mustard, Ketchup, Pickles, Onions, Hot Peppers, Agave, Garlic, Salt, Liquid Smoke, Miso, White Vinegar, Cayenne, Nutritional Yeast, Paprika, Xanthan Gum
- Sunburn Hot Sauce: Yellow Pepper, Salt, Agave, Garlic
ALLERGENS: Cashew, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Patties ship frozen with ice
- Ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- Upon arrival, place patties in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- May be kept refrigerated for up 1 week
- Buns will keep up to 3 days at room temp
- Sauce will last up to 5 days
- Heat a pan with 1 Tablespoon of neutral cooking oil on medium heat.
- Remove patty from packaging, directly from the freezer, and place in pan.
- Cook patty for about 4 minutes on both sides until they begin to char a bit.
- For best results cook slow and low.
- Burgerlords ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Note: This shipment is packed with Ice
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.