Onion & Poppy Seed Challah - 4 Pack
This light and fluffy challah is baked with poppy seeds and topped with crispy onions.
Guy Hanuka trained to be a baker in his native Israel and at Rhode Island’s renowned Johnson & Wales University, so when the Coronavirus pandemic hit in early 2020, he did the obvious: he started baking. Along with his wife Erin, he perfected recipes for classic Jewish baked goods, and BUNs Bakery was born. Guy’s baked goods are all made by hand using fresh, high-quality ingredients.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes 4 Onion & Poppy Seed Challahs.
- Challahs are 1.5 lbs each
Onion & Poppy Seed Challah – Enriched Unbleached And Unbromated Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Pasteurized Eggs, Sugar, Corn Oil, Onion, Poppy Seed, Salt, Yeast, Sesame.
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods arrive fresh and ready to enjoy
- Baked goods are best kept at room temperature or frozen, and should not be refrigerated
- Baked goods will last up to 3 days in the fridge, or 3 weeks frozen
- If baked goods have been frozen, thaw at room temperature
To warm Baked Goods
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place baked goods on a baking sheet for a few minutes, or until desired temperature has been reached
- Buns Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.