Bunk’s classic beef & pork meatballs in their signature marinara sauce, baked on a crusty roll with melted mozzarella & pecorino cheeses!
Founded by friends Tommy Habetz, Nick Wood, and Matt Brown, Bunk Sandwiches opened its doors to a magical and hungry Portland in the fall of 2008. Made with high-quality ingredients, Bunk’s sandwiches are creative, comforting, satisfying, and delicious. Bunk’s signature sandwiches have garnered national media attention from the likes of The Food Network, Food & Wine Magazine, and Travel + Leisure. The praise from national and local media have made Bunk a favorite for locals as well as a must-visit for tourists.
This package serves 8 people and includes everything you need to make 8 Meatball Parm Sandwiches:
- 8 French Rolls (each 3.5 oz)
- 32 Meatballs (each 4 oz)
- Marinara Sauce (32 oz)
- Cheese Blend (Mozzarella & Pecorino) (16 oz total)
Meatball Parm Hero:
Meatballs – Beef, Pork, Breadcrumbs, Milk, Yellow Onions, Eggs, Marinara, Pecorino Cheese, Oregano, Chile Flake, Parsley, Salt
Marinara – Ground Tomatoes, Garlic, Oregano, Basil, Chile Flake, Olive Oil, Marjoram, Salt
Bread – Enriched Wheat Flour, Yeast, Water, Sugars, Salt & Milk
Mozzarella – Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes
Pecorino – Pasteurized Sheep’s Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwich Kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from the packaging and refrigerate the meatballs, sauce, and cheese until ready to use
- Meatballs, cheese, and sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days after they are received.
- Bread should be kept frozen until ready to use
To Heat the Meatballs and Sauce
- Before assembling, preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Heat meatballs in marinara sauce in a small saucepan with a lid or in a microwave oven until warmed through.
To Assemble and Bake
- Cut the roll lengthwise almost all the way through and open slightly.
- Place the meatballs in a line inside the roll along with a little of the sauce.
- Top the sandwich with the cheese and bake on a baking sheet for 4 to 6 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and the bread is toasted.
- Cut in half and Enjoy!
- Bunk Sandwiches ships Tuesday – Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.