Slow roasted mojo-marinated pork shoulder, smoked Oregon pit ham, melty aged Swiss cheese, classic yellow mustard, dill pickles, and just a little hot sauce toasted on a crusty French roll!
Founded by friends Tommy Habetz, Nick Wood, and Matt Brown, Bunk Sandwiches opened its doors to a magical and hungry Portland in the fall of 2008. Made with high-quality ingredients, Bunk’s sandwiches are creative, comforting, satisfying, and delicious. Bunk’s signature sandwiches have garnered national media attention from the likes of The Food Network, Food & Wine Magazine, and Travel + Leisure. The praise from national and local media have made Bunk a favorite for locals as well as a must-visit for tourists.
This package serves 8 people and includes everything you need to make 8 Cubano Sandwiches:
- 8 French Rolls (each 3.5 oz)
- 8 portions of Mojo Pork Shoulder (presliced, 20 oz total)
- 8 portions of Oregon Pit-Style Ham (presliced, 20 oz total)
- 8 portions of Aged Swiss cheese (presliced, 20 oz total)
- 16 packets of Classic Yellow Mustard (each 1.5 oz)
- 8 packets of Mayonaise (each 1.5 oz)
- 8 packets of Hot Sauce (each 1.5 oz)
- 8 portions of Sliced Pickles (8 oz total)
Mojo Pork Shoulder – Pork Shoulder, Garlic, Cilantro, Mint, Oregano, Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Hot Sauce, Anchovy, Cumin, Black Pepper, Salt, Olive Oil
Swiss Cheese – Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes
Ham – Cured With Water, Salt, Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Erythorbate, Spice Extractives, Sodium Nitrate
Mustard – Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seeds, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Spice, Natural Flavors, Garlic Powder
Mayonnaise – Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs And Egg Yolks, Distilled Vinegar, Salt Sugar, Lemon Juice, Calcium Disodium, Natural Flavors
Hot Sauce – Water, Red Peppers, Salt, Spices, Garlic, Acetic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate
Pickles – Pickles, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Natural Flavors
Bread – Enriched Wheat Flour, Yeast, Water, Sugars, Salt, Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwich Kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from packaging and refrigerate the meats, cheeses, and pickles until ready to use
- Meats, cheese, and pickles can be refrigerated for up to 2 days after they are received
- Bread should be kept frozen until ready to use
- Condiments can be left at room temperature
To Assemble the Sandwich
- Before assembling, preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- While the oven preheats, cut the roll in half lengthwise.
- Spread mustard, mayo, and hot sauce on each side of the roll.
- Place the meats, cheese, and pickles on the roll and close the sandwich.
- Gently press down on the closed sandwich to flatten.
To Heat the Sandwich
- Melt one tablespoon of butter (butter not included) per sandwich and brush on the outside of the sandwich.
- Heat a large skillet, cast iron pan, or panini grill to medium and grill the sandwiches on both sides while gently pressing down to flatten until golden brown on both sides.
- Open the sandwiches and place on a baking sheet and bake open face for 4 to 6 minutes until the meats are warm and the cheese is melted.
- Close the sandwiches and cut them in half.
- Bunk Sandwiches ships Tuesday – Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.