Brooklyn Cupcake ships its famous Samoa cupcake jars nationwide on Goldbelly! Brooklyn Cupcake’s Samoa cupcake jars include chocolate cake topped with signature coconut cream cheese frosting layered with coconut custard (Flan) and caramel drizzle topped with toasted coconut.
Founded in 2010, Brooklyn Cupcake began as a family affair when sisters Carmen Rodriguez and Gina Madera partnered with their cousin Michele Caballero to instill a little local flavor to the New York City cupcake scene. The Brooklyn natives create Puerto Rican- and Italian-inspired cupcake flavors like Flan, Coquito, Dulce de Leche, Tres Leche, Tiramisu, and Rainbow Cookie Cupcakes as well as cupcakes in a jar. The strategy paid off, earning rave reviews for the Brooklyn cupcake shop that often has lines around the block in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Brooklyn Cupcake has been named the “Best Cupcake in New York” according to readers of the Daily News.
This Package serves 8-12 people and includes 6 Jars of Samoa Cupcake Jars
- Each Jar serves up to 2 people
- Each Jar weighs 8 oz.
Samoa Cupcake Jars – Cake flour, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Eggs, Canola Oil, Buttermilk, Confection Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Heavy Cream, and Mascarpone Cheese, Caramel. Custard: Eggs, condense milk coconut milk and cream cheese
Instructions / Storage
- Jars ship fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival each jar should stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month
- Brooklyn Cupcake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.