Brooklyn Cupcake has teamed up with Goslings Rum to bring you a truly special booze-infused cupcake jar treat. Made using Brooklyn Cupcake’s homemade ginger flan into a mousse that is whipped up using their signature whipped cream made with Mascarpone. This mousse is layered in between their Black Seal TM spiced rum Cake.
Founded in 2010, Brooklyn Cupcake began as a family affair when sisters Carmen Rodriguez and Gina Madera partnered with their cousin Michele Caballero to instill a little local flavor to the New York City cupcake scene. The Brooklyn natives create Puerto Rican- and Italian-inspired cupcake flavors like Flan, Coquito, Dulce de Leche, Tres Leche, Tiramisu, and Rainbow Cookie Cupcakes as well as cupcakes in a jar. The strategy paid off, earning rave reviews for the Brooklyn cupcake shop that often has lines around the block in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Brooklyn Cupcake has been named the “Best Cupcake in New York” according to readers of the Daily News.
Each Goslings Rum Dark n’ Stormy Cupcake Dozen includes 6 cupcakes jars ( 8 oz. each)
- Each Cupcake serves 1 person
- While these cupcakes are flavored with alcohol, all alcohol has been baked off
Instructions / Storage
Cupcakes Ship Frozen on gel packs and may thaw in transitDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Brooklyn Cupcake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.