Brooklyn Cupcake ships its famous Brooklyn Blackout Cupcake Jars nationwide on Goldbelly! Brooklyn Blackout Cupcake Jars have layers of decadent chocolate cake, homemade dark chocolate pastry cream, and chocolate ganache.
Brooklyn Cupcake began as a family affair in 2010 with sisters Carmen Rodriguez and Gina Madera partnering up with their cousin Michele Caballero to instill a little local flavor to the NYC cupcake scene. The Brooklyn natives mixed recipes from their Puerto Rican and Italian backgrounds to create flavors never before seen in the cupcake world; we’re talking Flan, Coquito, Dulce de Leche, Tres Leche, Tiramisu, and Rainbow Cookie Cupcakes! They also make equally amazing cupcakes in a jar. The strategy paid off, earning rave reviews, lines around the block, and honors like being named the “Best Cupcake in New York” according to readers of the Daily News.
- Each package includes 6 Jars of Brooklyn Blackout Cupcakes
- Each Jar serves up to 2 people
- Each Jar weighs 8 oz.
cake flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, eggs, canola oil, buttermilk. Confect. eggs, milk, salt, dark chocolate ganache, heavy cream
Instructions / Storage
Upon arrival each jar should stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 daysDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Brooklyn Cupcake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.