Mushroom & Kale Tamales - 12 Pack
Broken Spanish’s mushroom & kale tamales are made with heirloom Landrace corn and filled with mushrooms, kale, and queso Oaxaca.
This package serves 6 people and includes 12 Mushroom & Kale Tamales
- Choose to add Oxtail Burritos to your order
Oxtail Burrito Add-Ons
- Broken Spanish’s Oxtail burritos come in packs of two and are delicious through and through. Packed with oxtail, pinto beans, habenero, and quesillo.
- Each Burrito measures approx 4.5"
Heirloom Landrace Corn, Mushrooms, Kale, Queso Oaxaca
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival refrigerate or freeze
- May be kept refrigerated for 5 days or frozen for up to a year
- Allow thawing in the refrigerator overnight
- Place a moist paper towel over tamales and heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil
- Place tamales in basket and let them steam for 10-12 minutes
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Place wet towel over tamales and bake for 20 minutes
- Please ensure towel stays moist throughout the process
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Broken Spanish ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.