Broken Arrow Ranch ships its famous wild game nationwide on Goldbelly! These are trying times and we’re all cooking at home a bit more. This package will provide meat for 5 meals for 4 people at a special price.
Broken Arrow Ranch field-harvests its deer and antelope from nearly 40 Texas ranches. Founded in Ingram, Texas, as a restaurant wholesaler by Chris Hughes in 1983, Broken Arrow Ranch uses a mobile processing unit and ages the meat for 30 days before butchering. It’s a process that’s stress-free for the animals and results in the purest wild meat you’ll find anywhere. Broken Arrow Ranch is renowned for its high-quality, free-range Texas game meats: wild venison, free-roaming wild boar, wild antelope, and humanely raised quail — and it’s the go-to for some of the U.S.’s top restaurants, including Thomas Keller’s The French Laundry and Per Se.
This package serves 20 people and includes:
- 2 pks. Venison Ground Meat (1 lb. each)
- 1 pk. Venison Stew Meat (1 lb.)
- 4 Semi-boneless Quail (4.5-5 oz. each)
- 1 pk. Venison Italian Sausage (Two 6 oz links per package)
“venison, quail, wild boar (meat from ferral swine),
Wild Boar Italian Sausage
Wild boar (meat from feral swine), pork, water, sodium lactate, salt, black pepper, ginger, garlic powder, brown sugar, sugar, torula yeast, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite."
Instructions / Storage
- Game ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 1 year
- Broken Arrow Ranch ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.