These are trying times and we’re all cooking at home a bit more. This package will provide meat for 5 meals for 4 people at a special price.
Broken Arrow Ranch is renowned for its high-quality Texas game meats: wild venison, free-roaming wild boar, wild antelope and humanely raised quail — and it’s the go-to for some of America’s top restaurants, including Thomas Keller’s French Laundry and Per Se.
Founded back in 1983 as a restaurant wholesaler, Broken Arrow field-harvests its deer and antelope from large Texas ranches with a mobile processing unit and ages the meat for 30 days before butchering. It’s a process that’s stress-free for the animals and results in the purest free-range meat you’ll find anywhere.
This package serves 20 people and includes:
- 2 pks. Venison Ground Meat (1 lb. each)
- 1 pk. Venison Stew Meat (1 lb.)
- 4 Semi-boneless Quail (4.5-5 oz. each)
- 1 pk. Wild Boar Smoked Sausage (Two 6 oz links per package)
“venison, quail, wild boar (meat from ferral swine),
Wild Boar Smoked Sausage
Wild boar (meat from feral swine), pork, water, sodium lactate, salt, black pepper, ginger, garlic powder, brown sugar, sugar, torula yeast, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite."
Instructions / Storage
- Game ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 1 year
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Broken Arrow Ranch ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.