A slightly coarser grind perfect for making chili. This is raw, unseasoned meat ready for you to add your own spices. Made from pure deer and antelope venison, it is virtually fat-free and makes some of the best tasting chili in the world! Mix it with Wild Boar Chili for a truly wild dish.
Broken Arrow Ranch field-harvests its deer and antelope from nearly 40 Texas ranches. Founded in Ingram, Texas, as a restaurant wholesaler by Chris Hughes in 1983, Broken Arrow Ranch uses a mobile processing unit and ages the meat for 30 days before butchering. It’s a process that’s stress-free for the animals and results in the purest wild meat you’ll find anywhere. Broken Arrow Ranch is renowned for its high-quality, free-range Texas game meats: wild venison, free-roaming wild boar, wild antelope, and humanely raised quail — and it’s the go-to for some of the U.S.‘s top restaurants, including Thomas Keller’s The French Laundry and Per Se.
This package includes 4 lbs. of Venison Chili Meat
- Arrives uncooked
Less than 5% fat. Great tasting healthy alternative for recipes using ground meat. Made from pure, wild deer and antelope meat.
Instructions / Storage
- Game ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 1 year
- Broken Arrow Ranch ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.