A slightly coarser grind perfect for making chili. This is raw, unseasoned meat ready for you to add your own spices. Made from pure deer and antelope venison, it is virtually fat-free and makes some of the best tasting chili in the world! Mix it with Wild Boar Chili for a truly wild dish.
Broken Arrow Ranch is renowned for its high-quality Texas game meats: wild venison, free-roaming wild boar, wild antelope and humanely raised quail — and it’s the go-to for some of America’s top restaurants, including Thomas Keller’s French Laundry and Per Se.
Founded back in 1983 as a restaurant wholesaler, Broken Arrow field-harvests its deer and antelope from large Texas ranches with a mobile processing unit and ages the meat for 30 days before butchering. It’s a process that’s stress-free for the animals and results in the purest free-range meat you’ll find anywhere.
This package includes 4 lbs. of Venison Chili Meat
- Arrives uncooked
Less than 5% fat. Great tasting healthy alternative for recipes using ground meat. Made from pure, wild deer and antelope meat.
Instructions / Storage
- Game ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 1 year
- Broken Arrow Ranch ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.