Quail Legs - 160 Pack
Whole quail legs with thigh bones removed. Trust us – these will be a hit at your next party!
Broken Arrow Ranch is renowned for its high-quality Texas game meats: wild venison, free-roaming wild boar, wild antelope and humanely raised quail — and it’s the go-to for some of America’s top restaurants, including Thomas Keller’s French Laundry and Per Se.
Founded back in 1983 as a restaurant wholesaler, Broken Arrow field-harvests its deer and antelope from large Texas ranches with a mobile processing unit and ages the meat for 30 days before butchering. It’s a process that’s stress-free for the animals and results in the purest free-range meat you’ll find anywhere.
This package includes a case of 160 Quail Legs
- Each case has 8 packages of 20 legs each (160 quail legs total).
- Arrives uncooked
Instructions / Storage
- Game ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 1 year
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Broken Arrow Ranch ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.