Broken Arrow Ranch ships its famous quail nationwide on Goldbelly! Trust us — these will be a hit at your next party: whole quail legs with thigh bones removed!
Founded by Chris Hughes back in 1983 as a restaurant wholesaler, Broken Arrow Ranch field-harvests its deer and antelope from nearly 40 Texas ranches with a mobile processing unit and ages the meat for 30 days before butchering. It’s a process that’s stress-free for the animals and results in the purest free-range meat you’ll find anywhere. Broken Arrow Ranch in Ingram, Texas, is renowned for its high-quality Texas game meats: wild venison, free-roaming wild boar, wild antelope, and humanely raised quail — and it’s the go-to for some of America’s top restaurants, including Thomas Keller’s The French Laundry and Per Se.
This package includes a case of 160 Quail Legs
- Each case has 8 packages of 20 legs each (160 quail legs total).
- Arrives uncooked
Instructions / Storage
- Game ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 1 year
- Broken Arrow Ranch ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.