Send a taste of the wild to the people you love! This Care Package includes the products the Broken Arrow Ranch family loves and uses most often at the ranch! A tantalizing selection of Quail, Wild Boar, and Venison.
Broken Arrow Ranch is renowned for its high-quality Texas game meats: wild venison, free-roaming wild boar, wild antelope and humanely raised quail — and it’s the go-to for some of America’s top restaurants, including Thomas Keller’s French Laundry and Per Se.
Founded back in 1983 as a restaurant wholesaler, Broken Arrow field-harvests its deer and antelope from large Texas ranches with a mobile processing unit and ages the meat for 30 days before butchering. It’s a process that’s stress-free for the animals and results in the purest free-range meat you’ll find anywhere.
This package serves 10 people and includes:
- 1 Wild Boar Chop Ready Rack (1 -2 lbs)
- 1 Package South Texas Antelope Filets – 1 lb. (each filet is 4 oz.)
- 1 lb. Venison Ground Meat
- 20 Quail Legs
- 1 pk. Wild Boar Smoked Sausage (Two 6 oz links per package)
“venison, quail, wild boar (meat from ferral swine),
Wild Boar Smoked Sausage
Wild boar (meat from feral swine), pork, water, sodium lactate, salt, black pepper, ginger, garlic powder, brown sugar, sugar, torula yeast, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite."
Instructions / Storage
- Game ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 1 year
- Broken Arrow Ranch ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.