Stromboli Combo - 4 Pack
This pack contains two Meat Stromboli and two Vegetable Stromboli. Also included is “sugo betti,” their classic long-simmered tomato sauce.
Broders’ signature meat stromboli is made with rolled pizza dough stuffed with ham, piccante salami, roasted red & green bell peppers, and mozzarella.
Broders’ vegetable stromboli is made with rolled pizza dough stuffed with tomato, basil, artichoke, potato, spinach, mozzarella, gorgonzola, Grana Padano, and herbs.
Molly and Thomas Broder took an inspirational trip to the culinary capital of Bologna, Italy, in 1981, and they returned to the U.S. with a goal of bringing fresh-made pasta and other authentic Italian food to Minneapolis. In 1982, they opened Broders’ Cucina Italiana, and since then (along with additional restaurants, including a nearby “pasta bar”) it’s become a cornerstone of the neighborhood, and one of the very best Italian restaurants and markets in America.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 2 Meat Strombolis
- 2 Vegetable Strombolis
- 1 Pt. Sugo Betti Sauce
- Each Stromboli measures 3.5″×10″ and weighs 1.5 lbs
- Meat Stromboli – Pizza Dough (High Gluten Flour, Water, Iodized Salt, Yeast, Canola Oil), Ham, Green Bell Pepper, Piccante Salami, Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Shredded Mozzarella, Garli, Olive Oil
- Vegetable Stromboli – Pizza Dough (High Gluten Flour, Water, Iodized Salt, Yeast, Canola Oil), Tomato, Onion, Basil, Black Pepper, Olive Oil, Crushed Red Pepper, Oregano, Salt, Mozzarella, Artichoke Hearts, Grana Padano, Gorgonzola, Potato, Garlic, Thyme, Spinach
- Sugo Betti – Sugo Betti (Tomato Sauce (Vine-ripened Fresh Tomatoes, Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Red Pepper and Naturally Derived Citric Acid), Ground Tomatoes (Vine-ripened Fresh Unpeeled Tomatoes, Salt and Naturally Derived Citric Acid), Onions, Tomato Paste (Vine-ripened Fresh Tomatoes and Naturally Derived Citric Acid), Olive Oil, Spices, Garlic, Salt)
Produced in a facility that handles nuts, gluten, dairy
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from package and store in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 4 weeks.
- If frozen, allow to thaw in the fridge overnight
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Place pan directly on oven rack and cook for 30 min
- Remove lid and cook additional 10-15 min or until top is golden brown and internal temp reaches 165F.
- Cut and serve with warmed sauce.
- Broders’ Cucina Italiana ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.