Brigadeiro Bakery ships its legendary Coconut Brigadeiro Layer Cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Go full Brazilian with Brigadeiro Bakery’s Coconut Brigadeiro Layer Cake. Each cake is made with traditional Brazilian yellow cake, filled and topped with dulce de leche brigadeiro with coconut, and topped with their signature marshmallow.
Brazilian chef Mariana Vieira opened Brigadeiro Bakery in New York’s SoHo neighborhood in 2014. Since then, the New York bakery has become famous for its namesake Brazilian sweet, brigadeiro (bri-ga-DAY-ro), little balls of fudgy deliciousness made with sweetened condensed milk, butter, and chocolate. Brigadeiro Bakery has been featured on the Cooking Channel, Tasting Table, Epicurious, Rede Globo (Brazil’s largest TV network) and SBT (Brazil’s second largest TV network).
This package includes your choice of a small or large Coconut Brigadeiro Layer Cake
- Each Small Cake serves 10-15 people and measures 7"
- Each Large Cake serves 20-24 people and measures 9"
- Cakes do not arrive pre-sliced
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship in an insulated shipping unit with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Brigadeiro Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.