Dive into Brigadeiro Bakery’s Cinnamon Dulce De Leche Brigadeiro Layer Cake. Each cake is made with fluffy cinnamon cake, filled and topped with creamy dulce de leche.
Brigadeiro (bri-ga-DAY-ro) is Portuguese for little balls of fudgy deliciousness. Brazilian chef Mariana Vieira opened Brigadeiro Bakery in New York’s SoHo neighborhood in 2014. The New York bakery handcrafts these small Brazilian candies made with sweetened condensed milk, butter, and chocolate. Brigadeiro Bakery has been featured on the Cooking Channel, Tasting Table, Epicurious, Rede Globo (Brazil’s largest TV network) and SBT (Brazil’s second largest TV network).
- Chose from Small or Large Cakes
- Each Small cake is 7" round and serves 10-15 people
- Each Large Cake is 9" round and serves 20-24 people
- Cakes do not arrived pre sliced
Instructions / Storage
Cakes ship in an insulated shipping unit with ice packs. it is normal for the product and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Brigadeiro Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.