Go full Brazilian with Brigadeiro Bakery’s Brazilian style carrot cake, with their unctuous chocolate brigadeiro filling and topping to put this carrot cake over the top.
Brigadeiro (bri-ga-DAY-ro) is Portuguese for little balls of fudgy deliciousness. Brazilian chef Mariana Vieira opened Brigadeiro Bakery in New York’s SoHo neighborhood in 2014. The New York bakery handcrafts these small Brazilian candies made with sweetened condensed milk, butter, and chocolate. Brigadeiro Bakery has been featured on the Cooking Channel, Tasting Table, Epicurious, Rede Globo (Brazil’s largest TV network) and SBT (Brazil’s second largest TV network).
This package includes your choice of a small or large Carrot Brigadeiro Layer Cake
- Each Small Cake serves 10-15 people and measures 7"
- Each Large Cake serves 20-24 people and measures 9"
- Cakes do not arrive pre-sliced
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship in an insulated shipping unit with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Brigadeiro Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.