Brigadeiro Fondue Kit for 8
Brigadeiro Bakery’s fondue kit comes ready to be warmed up in the microwave or in a fondue pot (not included). Each kit includes 2 favorite creamy brigadeiro flavors, a selection of perfect pairing cookies and 2 kinds of sprinkles. But don’t stop there! Get creative and dip fruits (strawberries and bananas work great!), marshmallows or anything else you and your loved one can enjoy together.
Brigadeiro (bri-ga-DAY-ro) n. Portuguese for little balls of fudgy deliciousness. Brazil is winning over the hearts and taste buds of New Yorkers with these tasty treats thanks to Brazilian chef Mariana Vieira. Brigadeiros are small candies made with sweetened condensed milk, butter and traditionally chocolate. They’ve become a staple at every Brazilian birthday party since their creation in the 1940s, making our birthday cakes look, well… basic.
Each Brigadeiro Fondue Kit serves 6-8 people and arrives in a beautiful branded gift box
- 2 large dulce de leche brigadeiro jar (7.5oz)
- 2 large chocolate brigadeiro jar (7.5oz)
- 6 heart shaped chocolate cookies
- 8 shortbread finger cookies
- 10 hazelnut wafer cookies
- 2 pack of chocolate sprinkles
- 2 pack of pink and heart sprinkles
Brigadeiro Jar: sweetened condensed milk, dark chocolate, chocolate powder, butter, corn starch, milk
Heart cookies: cocoa powder, butter, eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, flour, vanilla extract, corn starch and sea salt
Finger cookies – butter, sugar, flous, lemon oil, vanilla extract and sea salt.
Hazelnut Wafer – sugar, wheat flour, palm oil, maltodextrin, dextrose, cocoa pressed with alkali. milk powder, soy lecitin, salt, rice flour, hazelnuts, caramel color, coconut oil, enzimes, ester of fatty acids, mono and diglycerides.
Heart Sprinkles – sugar, Rice Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (cottonseed and/or soybean), Corn Starch, Gum Arabic, Cellulose Gum, FD&C Red 40, Confectioner’s Glaze, Carrageenan, FD&C Yellow 6, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor. ALLERGENS: CONTAINS SOY.
Pink Sprinkles – Sugar, cornstarch, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, soya lecithin, gum arabic, confectioner’s glaze, red #3 dye. CONTAINS SOY.
Produced in a facility that processes nuts, eggs and wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Brigadeiro jars can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 30 days unopened. Once opened, best consumed within 3 days
- Cookies can be stored at dry room temperature for up to 30 days
- To serve, follow the heating instructions below
- Remove the lid and heat up the glass jar for 45 seconds in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds
- Check the temperature by testing a small amount with a spoon
- If needed, add 10 more seconds until the temperature is to your liking
- Brigadeiro Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.